By Maureen Haggblom
Anchorage ADRC 

Need help paying your utility bill in Anchorage?

ADRC Answer of the Month


March 1, 2023 | View PDF

Sometimes life isn’t easy. Dealing with the unexpected is difficult and can at times impact our ability to pay the bills.

If you are an Anchorage resident, age 60 or older, residing between Girdwood and Chugiak, have a utility delinquent notice and are experiencing a financial hardship which threatens your household’s ability to pay your utility bill, the Anchorage Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) may be able to help.

Please contact us directly at 907-343-7770. Experienced specialists will help guide you to the resources that are the most appropriate for the situation. Funds are available to pay a variety of utilities including gas, electric, water and wastewater, heating oil and propane.

Sometimes life can be difficult to navigate. Give us a call and we will do our best to help get you back on track.

Submitted by Maureen Haggblom, Anchorage Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) program manager, and the Anchorage ADRC team.

Alaska’s Aging and Disability Resource centers connect seniors, people with disabilities, and caregivers with long-term services and supports. For assistance and answers, call your regional ADRC toll-free at 1-855-565-2017. Or visit the Alaska Div. of Senior and Disabilities Services ADRC website at


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024